Saturday, November 25, 2006


My dealy routines !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always get up at half past seven and I'm very sleept and then I have breakfast. Later, I put the clothes on and I get in the car and go to school. Until nine o'clock we play football or Magics cards and then I go to my classroom to study mathematics, English, Spanish etc... At half past eleven I go to the garden and at twelve o'clock I return to class. At 13:40 I go to the garden again and at 14:20 it's lunch time.The food in my school is very good. In the afternoon, at 15:30 I go to class until 16:30. At 16:30 I go home by car. At 16:45 I drink milk and eat some buiscuits. At 17:00 I study for an hour, and about 18:00 I go to train football or I go to the academy. I come back home at 20:00 since then to 21:00 I study. At 21:00 I have a shower but if I have trained I have a shower there. At 21:15 I have dinner. at 21:30 I go to watch T.V ,I like the T.V program Autoindefinits. at 22:15 I clean my theeth and read a book after go to bed.
to tomorrow

No comments: