Thursday, February 14, 2008

... Ablation in Africa

The ablation in Africa kills.

3 of every 4 women mauritanian, in Africa is kill for the ablation.

The ablation lie cut the “clitoris”

When the girl not kills, stay during her live heath problems.

In Africa 28 countries in Africa and sometimes in Asia, Every time they give themselves more cases in Europe, Australia, the Canada and the United States, principally between immigrants proceeding from Africa and the Asian southeast.

In Africa has suffer the ablation 100 and 130 millions.

“The day of my wedding, are go 4 woman to my bedroom. Me immobilize, we move my legs and other woman open my vagina with the blade. I cry and ring my husband. When my cut vomit, and go the knowledge.” Say Debo Diop.

Raisons:

Sexuality- Control the feminine sexuality.

Sociologic- It is practiced, as rite of initiation of the girls to the adult age or in altars of the social integration and the maintenance of the social cohesion.

Of hygiene and aesthetic: because it is believed that the feminine genitalia are dirty and unaesthetic.

Of health: because it is believed that she increases the fertility and does the surest childbirth.

Bibliography:

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/portada/ablacion/mutila/africa/elpdompor/20060618elpdmgpor_1/Tes

http://www.unicef.org/spanish/protection/index_genitalmutilation.html

No comments: