Sunday, September 14, 2008

My holidays

In holidays I’m going to Galicia, Pirineos “sierra de guara” , to xiva and to tinajas , my other village too I’m went to Jalance one day to saw the coves, to saltapins in morella, saltapins it is a circuit of strings “tirolinas” etc… and I went to cullera two times: one time to saw my cousin clara and other time to saw one friend.

Galicia

I went to Galicia since 21 of jun until 28 of jun. I went to Baiona is in Vigo. I went to Santiago de Compostela, I saw the cathedral , is very beuty, I saw Oporto, I went to celtic village, we up in a Colon boat, we went to Zumeria, to saw Vigo and to saw the cyes isles. All days we saw sunset and is more beuty, the water are very cold. This travevl are very nice.


Pirineos

In Pirineos are 6 days we went to sierra de guara the village Rodellar. We did “barranquismo” in the vero river we was 9 hours in the river, in the river we do rapel, swim and walking.

We did “senderismo” in rodellar and went to Ainsa and to Barbastro.

We sleep in tent and the last day is rain and my parents dismantle the tent when are raining.

Summary this sumer are very good bad I’m past very fast.



No comments: