Monday, September 10, 2007

...AquaLandia...

The 8th of September I'm going to Aqualandia with my family and with one friend, his married and his son. The water park this one in Benidorm. I get up very early but we had to be going to buy the food and then going to Benidorm. We pass the whole day, from 12:00 to 7:45. of chance we find to Dani that of class. The Aqualandia is a water park more biggest of Europe, are more bigger and I liked very much. I'm shoots for more slides here names are black hole, Pistas blandas, Rapids, the laguna, mini zig-zag, zig-zag, big bang, splash, kamikaze, amazonas, atlantic surfer, adventureland, niagra and jacutzis. I don't pretend give publicity to this park but I was very well whit them this day.

The park: the park is inauguration in 1985 It possesses the Europe’s highest aquatic slide. His principal slides are the Big Bang, the Splash, the Black Hole and Rapid, like that up to 27 slides that, close to 14 swimming pools and 10 facilities of games.

Youtube

wikipedia

Aqualandia’s web


No comments: